Projects or people, we safeguard them all.
Along with delivering fire safety to our customers, we also believe in bringing safety and security to society and awareness to the fire safety community. That is why we set up the Monsher Foundation, a body that initiates a host of endeavours underlining our commitment to social responsibility while also supporting a host of initiatives aimed at spreading awareness in our industry.
- Umeed, a school for special children in Mumbai, is supported by us
- A school bus and fire extinguishers were donated to Santosh, an institute for children with special needs.
- The complete fire safety installations at the SPJ Sadhana School in Mumbai were donated by us
- We bring cheers to the children at Wadia Hospital, a leading children's hospital in Mumbai, by hosting the annual Christmas party.
- On August 10th, 2013, we conducted a seminar in Ahmedabad on new developing issues that impact the fire safety industry
- Along with ISHRAE, a seminar was conducted on fire protection that was graced by the Chief Fire Officer of Thane and the entire community
- In January 2013, we participated in the Vibrant Gujarat Summit to highlight the cause of fire safety in India
- A fire safety seminar for the Indian Institute of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers was sponsored by us
- Several sponsorships for the Fire Safety Association of India and the Fire Protection Association of India are supported by us
- We have also sponsored several other seminars that were important to the industry.
- The Monsher Cup, a much awaited annual cricket competition for the industry, is hosted by us.
- Click to enlarge